Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cameron's Farewell

Sooo... I got a camera for Christmas and the kids are trying to "teach-an-old-dog-new-tricks" so I'm trying out... blogging. (If that's a word) Christmas vacation this year included Cameron's farewell. This is Cameron holding Addison with his girl friend Brinley. Cute huh?
Our family and friends are wonderful and such good sports. We had wall-to-wall people and so they all just cuddled up and had a good time. Here is Briant and Stephanie in their "spot" listening to what looks like a great story.

Just another shot to show how cozy things were. The backs and heads can be identified by me but might choose to remain anonymous therefore this is just cute little Becky (Jake's wife) and Aly listening to something they weren't sure they believed. (Looks like a couple of courtesy smiles to me.)


Cheyna and cousin Aubree (Mary Jo's youngest daughter) striking a pose for posterity. Gotta love it!



I think we might have fit someone in that spot right......there! What do you think?

1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

Yay! Good job Mom I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work!