Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Spring Catch-up

I just unloaded (uploaded?) some (319) pictures from my camera. Oops! Having a camera again reminds me that we actually DO do something. It also reminded me that it has been 3 months since I shared any pictures on the blog. Soooo, I'm catching up a bit. There has been some expected fun times and also some fun that was, let's say unexpected.


Here is a shot of my second chick night. We were supposed to be pretending to be scared here since the movie selection was "Twilight" but as you can tell no one was very convincing. Here's Aly and Chey, Becky holding Hallee, Brinley, Stephanie, me (who thought we were supposed to look scare-y) Becky Boo, and Lexy. We had fun and food but mostly I just love getting together with the girls. Aren't they cute?
Next shot is of Cheyna with some of her friends. They got "oh my gosh" tickets to see David Archuletta when he came to Salt Lake. The girls got together and made shirts with different pictures of David (sigh) and wore matching scarves in their hair. Here's a shot of some of them after making the shirts. The picture tells all.And this? Well this is an actual picture of David Archuletta (scream!!!) in real life, zoomed up, and personal. Yes and he sang right to them too. Just ask 'em.

The sun was nearly setting on a crisp Sunday evening when someone suggested a four-man pushup. It was so funny watching the logistics of the whole thing I ran and got the camera. They're not very clear but you can kind of make out the participants. Jake, Chey, Briant, Stephanie,and the cute little head is Adam.
Ta Daaaa! Here's one successful 4-man push-up!
Another circus performance from the great Briant! Here he is holding, and spinning not just one but 2! The 2 brave spinning females are Stephanie on the shoulders and Chey...attached on front. Ahhhh...spring is here.

1 comment:

Craig and Aly said...

What??? You actually posted??? Wow! I love the pictures of the 4 man push up and the spinning females! You have such a talented family! Now keep up the good posting!